SBA Loan Processor/Servicer
Citizens Bank & Trust SBA Loan Operations is seeking a SBA Loan Processor/Servicer. The successful candidate will be responsible for working directly with internal and external customers, to adhere to deadlines for loan closings and transaction processing. Knowledge of loan regulation compliance and policies and procedures is required. Competitive salary and excellent fringe benefits available. Send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Responsible to ensure that all required documentation has been completed in its entirety prior to funding.
- Responsible for Booking, funding, post closings to Silverlake loan system.
- Escrow processing, including tax and insurance disbursements and escrow analysis.
- Ensure that all collateral liens are perfected accurately.
- Ensure all modifications to loan terms are processed accurately to maintain optimum data integrity.
- Responsible for accurate accounting of all Participated Loans and Letters of Credit.
- High school degree or equivalent education.
- Previous loan documentation experience, strongly preferred.
- One to three years banking experience preferred.
- Able to exhibit excellent analytical ability and problem resolution skills.
- Knowledge of loan documents, collateral and compliance requirements.
- Ability to work directly with Bank’s Lenders and Loan Administrators.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
At Citizens Bank & Trust, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create an excellent work place as well as an atmosphere where our employees, our customers, and the communities we serve can reach their goals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or protected veteran status. We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Citizens Bank & Trust is a drug free work environment.