If you are looking to take your career to the next level, Citizens Bank and Trust is the place for you. Citizen Bank & Trust, headquartered in Kansas City, MO, is looking for a Private Banker. The Private Banker will act as a “Trusted Advisor” to the bank’s high net-worth clients meeting the Private Banking criteria. This will be accomplished by understanding, anticipating, and satisfying the client’s banking and financial needs in a proactive and thoughtful manner. Additional efforts to solicit and build new qualifying Private Banking relationships will also be a priority. The Private Banking Relationship Manager will act as a “Trusted Advisor” to the bank’s high net-worth clients meeting the Private Banking criteria. This will be accomplished by understanding, anticipating, and satisfying the client’s banking and financial needs in a proactive and thoughtful manner. Additional efforts to solicit and build new qualifying Private Banking relationships will also be a priority.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for developing, maintaining and expanding a client base of Private Banking qualified clients.
- Responsible for expanding the bank’s client base by providing proactive, thoughtful, advice-based solutions for qualified Private Banking clients and prospects.
- Responsible for meeting goals set each year for this position for generating new loans, assets under management and deposits.
- Deliver high quality client service and cultivate new relationships while deepening current relationships.
- Manage client relationships and new business development opportunities with a periodic review of clients’ portfolio to include loans and investments, bringing investment expertise and ideas to client meetings.
- Help deliver the bank’s credit and non-credit products, including, but not limited to trust and treasury management by making high quality referrals to other internal lines of business.
- Maintain a consistently high positive and productive profile in the Kansas City community while projecting a credible and professional brand both personally and corporately.
- Responsible for achieving personal production goals and objectives as well as helping Private Banking and Wealth Management meet departmental goals.
- Utilize the bank’s CRM system used by bank.
- Accept special project assignments as directed by the EVP Wealth
- Other duties as assigned.
- Candidate should have a Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Business/Finance/Marketing or similar field or possess equivalent experience. Candidate must have a minimum of three years of managing a client portfolio as well as have a minimum of three years successfully delivering financial services.
- Candidate must possess a thorough knowledge of bank products and services. Commercial credit training is preferred. Must be a self-starter who has demonstrated initiative asking for business, developing relationships, solving customer issues and is confident calling on HNW individuals and centers of influence, including commercial bankers, to maintain networks and relationships.
At Citizens Bank & Trust, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create an excellent work place as well as an atmosphere where our employees, our customers, and the communities we serve can reach their goals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or protected veteran status. We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Citizens Bank & Trust is a drug free work environment.