Chillicothe, MO | Kansas City, MO
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the proper operation of the mainframe computer and peripheral equipment.
- Monitor availability of on-line systems.
- Schedule and initiate daily jobs on the AS400 and respond to operator commands.
- Build daily backup tapes ensuring proper retention and daily rotation to offsite storage.
- Work with PrintMail server processing statements and notices.
- Work with Pitney Bowes postage machine for outgoing mail.
- Work with daily functions on the Synergy Report server.
- Work with Mimix data replication software for Disaster Recovery purposes.
- Provide customer service to all branches and internal departments.
- Maintain and enforce company policy and information technology security policy.
- Update and create operational procedures.
- Basic Knowledge of Microsoft Windows peripherals device setup and troubleshooting.
- Participate in 24/7 after hour support rotation schedule.
- Other tasks and duties assigned by manager.
- College preferred, High School Required.
- Banking experience preferred.
- 2-4 years of experience with IBM iSeries preferred.
- Cognos report writing preferred.
- Proficient on Microsoft Windows Computers and Office Applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook) required.
- Basic knowledge in business and accounting principles.
- Effective verbal and written communications skills required.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to follow instructions and adhere to established deadlines.
- Applicant must complete a Citizens Bank & Trust aptitude test.
At Citizens Bank & Trust, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create an excellent work place as well as an atmosphere where our employees, our customers, and the communities we serve can reach their goals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or protected veteran status. We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Citizens Bank & Trust is a drug free work environment.