Citizens Bank & Trust is seeking a Deposit and Payment Services Item Processing Specialist for our Chillicothe, Missouri location. Primary duties include responding to customer inquiries, daily review and maintenance of documents, and other deposit operations tasks. Ideal candidate will have a high school diploma or equivalent, two years of customer service experience, and excellent communication skills. Competitive salary and benefits and opportunity for advancement. Equal Opportunity Employer
- Responsible for the daily 4|Sight processing of all runs received from the Federal Reserve, branches, merchants, lockbox, and the ATMs including keying, balancing, creating customer corrections and transmitting to the core AS400/Silverlake.
- Key accurate GL descriptions to the core AS400/Silverlake for all runs received throughout the day.
- Memo post Inclear files to customer accounts on the core AS400/Silverlake.
- Review endorsements for all large dollar items received in the Inclear files from the Federal Reserve and notify the Exception Item Processor of any missing endorsement items for processing.
- Review for accuracy all ATM X9 file totals received throughout the day and notify the appropriate area with any inconsistencies.
- Process and work the Reg E portion of the OES.
- Scan and validate Item Processing and Retail Operations Support documents thru Synergy ADR.
- Reset 4|Sight passwords.
- Review Mobile deposit checks and endorsements for correctness and legitimacy thru constant communication with branches via email and telephone to determine the appropriate action for questionable items.
- Maintain a Mobile Deposit Hold log throughout the day for all Mobile deposits meeting the hold requirements and add each hold to the corresponding account before End of Day processing on the core AS400/Silverlake.
- Perform core AS400/Silverlake End of Day procedures.
- Perform Federal Reserve End of Day procedures utilizing the Axway software to upload electronic cash letter to the Federal Reserve.
- Build Canadian Cash letter and upload to First National Bank of Omaha.
- Deliver knowledgeable, accurate, courteous, and efficient responses to all branches by email and telephone.
- Maintain a working understanding of, and comply with, applicable banking regulations.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned by manager or supervisor.
- Responsible for the backup of the Exception Item Processor job duties and responsibilities.
- Cross train on Retail Operations Support Specialist job duties and responsibilities.
- Balance Tellers daily thru GL, Vertex, and POD then notify branches via email of any teller window/vault offages that need corrections as well as update the Teller balancing Excel spreadsheet with an accurate description of all teller/vault offages.
- Provide support and training for other team members.
- Assist with testing Silverlake and 4|Sight releases as well as other software updates and conversions.
- Write and update procedures.
- Acquire and retain knowledge of bank products and services.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
High school diploma or equivalency degree. Ability to operate 10-key by touch and various other business machines. Physically be able to sit for long periods of time. Good judgmental, analytical, and problem-solving skills. Good verbal and written communications skills, ability to follow instructions, adhere to established deadlines, and willingness to receive guidance and supervision. Must possess strong organizational skills, the ability to set priorities in a fast-paced environment, and the ability to work in a team environment as well as independently, requiring limited supervision.