Qualified applicants should understand Internet banking, the Silverlake core processing software and associated applications, and PC skills consisting of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Excellent interpersonal, customer service and time management skills are necessary. Strong oral and written communication skills are required as this position will deal with internal and external customers by both email and telephone, who will expect prompt, efficient and confidential action. Excellent attendance record including punctuality is essential to perform well in this team-oriented environment. Qualified applicants must have the ability to make sound decisions independently and demonstrate strong leadership potential.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to develop knowledge and perform all analytical and clerical duties related to primary Electronic Banking activities (i.e., Online Banking Support, Wire Transfer, ACH, Regulation E issues/ATM disputes) on a daily basis.
- Perform customer support in a professional manner with exceptional phone etiquette.
- Handle multiple duties/tasks to help prioritize work and resolve operational issues as they occur.
- Help ensure CB&T/Electronic Banking procedures are current with regulations, statutes or vendors.
- Help ensure training and/or reference materials are current.
- Provide direction/guidance to department staff during department manager absence.
- Acquire and retain knowledge of Electronic Banking products & services.
- Be able to make sound decisions when faced with department problems.
- Assist in the coordination of department workflow.
- Perform Lead role on group projects/assignments.
- Prepare written reports and documentation as requested.
- Complete ad hoc tasks and duties as assigned by manager.
At Citizens Bank & Trust, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create an excellent work place as well as an atmosphere where our employees, our customers, and the communities we serve can reach their goals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or protected veteran status. We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Citizens Bank & Trust is a drug free work environment.