Citizens Bank & Trust is seeking a Deposit and Payment Services Customer Services Representative for our Chillicothe, Missouri location. Primary duties include responding to customer inquiries, daily review and maintenance of documents, and other deposit operations tasks. Ideal candidate will have a high school diploma or equivalent, two years of customer service experience, and excellent communication skills. Competitive salary and benefits and opportunity for advancement.
- Respond to customer inquiries, problems, requests, and feedback received via telephone, correspondence, and in person. Resolve the situation, initiate corrective action and/or adjustments, or refer as appropriate. Communicate solutions to customer by phone and/or writing.
- Initiate, review, correspond, and maintain daily review of Deposit Account file maintenance and new accounts.
- Review pending lists
- Monitor 800 number voice mails
- Monitor Overdraft Privilege email folder
- Monitor D&P Help email folder
- Investigate, analyze, and interpret research media (on-line and archival) to assist in the resolution of customer situations.
- Initiate customer or account financial transactions and adjustments and maintenance as authorized by department guidelines and policies.
- Retain customer relationships by apprising them of alternative products and/or services.
- Provide training, assistance, and/or work coordination for others.
- Maintains Deposit Operations Supplies
- Monthly CIF Cleanup
- Thorough knowledge of daily review of all deposit applications.
- Participate in special projects involving entire Deposit Operations department as assigned by management.
- Assist management in developing internal procedures to be used to improve department efficiency.
- May provide assistance, training and/or work coordination for others.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned by manager or supervisor
- Prefer a minimum or 2 years’ experience in this function, and/or equivalent.
- Good customer service skills are to include listening and demonstrating courtesy, empathy, and accuracy.
- Good written and oral communication and math skills.
- Good judgmental, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently, requiring limited supervision.
- Be able to operate office machinery, possess strong organizational skills and ability to set priorities in a high pace environment.
- Prefer knowledge of the Deposit Operations and Retail areas and/or demonstrate outstanding customer service skills.
- Prefer understanding of applicable banking laws and regulations.
- Prefer knowledge and understanding of all banking applications.
- Be able to work with and learn different types of PC software.
At Citizens Bank & Trust, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create an excellent work place as well as an atmosphere where our employees, our customers, and the communities we serve can reach their goals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or protected veteran status. We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Citizens Bank & Trust is a drug free work environment.