- College preferred, High School diploma graduate a must.
- Banking experience preferred.
- 2 years experience with IBM iSeries preferred.
- Cognos report writing preferred.
- Proficient on Microsoft Windows Computers and Office Applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook) required.
- Basic knowledge in business and accounting principles.
- Effective verbal and written communications skills required.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to follow instructions and adhere to established deadlines.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures the proper operation of IBM iSeries mainframe computer, peripheral devices and Client Access computers.
- Schedule and initiate daily work routines and respond to operator commands.
- Build daily backup routine ensuring proper retention and daily rotation to offsite data storage.
- Build custom and recurring data extract reports.
- Maintain and enforce company policy and Information Security Policy as directed by the Computer Operations Manager and CTO.
- Maintain and develop ongoing documentation detailing recurring procedures, broken/fixed resolutions, and project documentation as assigned.
- Provide customer service and support to all company business units.
- Assist with the installation and troubleshooting of Microsoft Windows peripherals devices such as printers and scanners.
- Participate in 24/7 after hour support rotation schedule.
At Citizens Bank & Trust, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create an excellent work place as well as an atmosphere where our employees, our customers, and the communities we serve can reach their goals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or protected veteran status. We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Citizens Bank & Trust is a drug free work environment.