Kansas City Metro
If you are looking to take your career to the next level, Citizens Bank and Trust is the place for you. Citizen Bank & Trust, headquartered in Kansas City, MO, is looking for a Commercial Banker. The Commercial Banker is responsible for the acquisition, retention and expansion of commercial banking clients and prospects. The focus is on developing full commercial banking relationships and revenue growth through the generation of loans, deposits, and fee-based services, as well as cross-selling other bank products and services, while managing all client relationships within your portfolio. Equal Opportunity Employer. Veterans/Disabled.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and maintain a qualified prospect database and new relationships.
- Responsible for growing revenue through a broad range of financial products to include, but not limited to the generation of loans, deposits, treasury services, and fee-based services.
- Responsible for maintenance, monitoring and growth of existing relationships, utilizing existing customer referrals, direct prospect calling, centers of influence and personal community involvement.
- Become intimately familiar with and monitor the financial condition of large/complex clients.
- Develop and maintain a network of business partners both internal and external.
- Responsible for all aspects of Corporate Banking client relationship management.
- Increase number of relationships utilizing Wealth and Private Banking services.
- Identify and analyze customer financial product needs and bring appropriate banking solutions to bear through the cross-sale of the full complement of Citizens Bank & Trust products.
- Participate in community events to promote the Bank and develop new relationships.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s degree, or equivalent experience. Minimum five years of relationship management experience selling banking products in the appropriate segmentation required. Strong credit relationship management and business development experience is required. Candidate must have a thorough knowledge of bank products and services. Formal commercial credit training is preferred. Excellent communication skills, presentation, written and verbal required, as well as excellent organizational skills. Must be a self-starter who has demonstrated initiative asking for business, developing relationships and is confident calling on centers of influence to maintain networks and relationships.