Optimize your resources!
- Efficiently take charge of the whole cash cycle with the full suite of Citizens Bank & Trust tools.
- You’ll have flexible services that will give you quick access and easy control of your funds.
- Customize or bundle any of our services to create everything you could need in a financial partner!
- Monitor your accounts
- Place stop payments
- Originate wire transfers
- View bank statements
- Control your cash flow
- Simplify payment processing
- Increase sales
- Speed up transactions
- Accept payments through multiple channels
- Accelerate payment processing
- Improve cash flow forecasting
- Plan accurate payment schedules
- Reduce fees of check writing or wire transfers
- Increase employee satisfaction
- Reduce the risk of check fraud
- Minimize check reconciliation process time
- Positive Pay – Review suspicious check activity before payment
- Token Devices – Access your accounts remotely and securely
- IBM Trusteer Rapport – Protect your online banking communication from financial malware infections
- Quicker access to your funds
- Reduce your number of bank visits
- Checks received by 5PM CST have same-day ledger credit to your account
- Secure and easy access
Incorporate as an LLC or Corporation
Forming as a Limited Liability Company (LLC) or corporation limits your legal and financial responsibility as a business owner for the activities and debts of the business. It allows you to create a separation of your business assets and personal assets.
Benefits of incorporating:
- Protection of your personal assets
- Save money on taxes
- Build credibility for your business
Get your Doing Business As (DBA) name
A DBA name is an official registration of your business name. A good example is if Jane Smith wanted to start "Jane's Tax Services," she would need to file for a DBA. A sole proprietor can operate under a name other than their legal name which can have many benefits, including added credibility and professionalism, as well as level of separation or anonymity. Filing a DBA also means a sole proprietor can open up a separate bank account under the business name (requirements vary), allowing your customers can make payments to the business itself, instead of to you personally.
Benefits of filing a DBA:
- Accept payments and open bank accounts as your business
- Gain credibility and legitimacy as a business
- Separate your lines of business
EIN Tax ID
An Employer Identification Number (EIN), or Federal Tax ID, is a unique number assigned to your business by the Internal Revenue Service that is used to identify a business entity, allowing you to file business income tax returns.
Benefits of filing an EIN:
- Allows you to be able to open a business banking account
- The IRS requires that every business have an EIN before hiring employees
- Filing an EIN allows your business to build its credit profile
An Operating Agreement is an agreement among LLC members about its business and the rights and duties of its members. No matter what method you choose to form your business, an operating agreement is an important asset and the foundation of any LLC.
Benefits of having an operating agreement:
- Clearly outline the details of your business
- Defines roles and responsibilities of the members of the business
- Helps protect your personal assets